[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Hello Sacramento Bands

Coastsidegiraffe at aol.com Coastsidegiraffe at aol.com
Wed Mar 8 01:12:28 PST 2006

In a message dated 3/8/06 12:34:31 AM, robert at ringwald.com writes:

Bob Ringwald wrote:
> I think $20 a week is just too much for me.  $10 would be more like it.
>
> Yup, I'm really gonna jump on this one...
>
> --Bob Ringwald

Oh, but Bob, I noticed that there's a contact at the Fox'n'Goose....if that's
where the gig will be it might be worth it....the food there is terrific
---it might make up for the monetary deficiency?....people ( me too)   line up and
wait to get in there...for breakfast even..on a weekday morning ...great pub
food, great bar tenders....wonderful   breakfast - probably no live jazz music
at breakfast though....at least not so far....
Regards,
Karen in Pacifica