[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Hey Maybe a good gig here for some OKOM Bay Area N. Calif.

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 22:19:27 PST 2006

Ok somebody go sell them some Acoustic OKOM

Cheers,

Tom  "To Loud and too big a band" Wiggins

Subject: Hey  Maybe a good gig here for some OKOM

      Seeking Acoustic Bands (Berkeley & Walnut Creek )

  email contact Reply to:           tminaga at pyramidbrew.com

By the way the Walnut Creek one is a lot bigger than 80 seats, that is
just the outdoor patio, the place is huge.

  Date: 2006-03-07, 9:07AM PST

  We are looking for acoustic bands to play nightly at Pyramid Alehouse
in both Berkeley and Walnut Creek. We do have strict noise restrictions
 from the city, so a complete drum set is not allowed. Your repetoire
must include at least three hours of music. This is not a coffee house
scene; open to all genres of upbeat music. Original music as well as
covers are welcome. Venue is outdoors, approximately 80 seats. You will
be playing as mostly background music for our guests. Must have good
interaction with the crowd. No PA equipment is provided.

   Auditions will be held at Pyramid Alehouse in Walnut Creek on March
14th between 10:00 am and 7:00 pm. Please email to set up an audition
time. Hope to see you there!

  Tempe Minaga
  Event Coordinator
  Pyramid Alehouse