[Dixielandjazz] New New Orleans Jazz Band

Laurence Swain l.swain at comcast.net
Tue Mar 7 13:22:25 PST 2006

Mardi Gras came early to Concord, MA, this year.

On Sunday, February 26, 2006, The New New Orleans Jazz Band (now in its 22nd year)
gave a benefit concert for the Emerson Umbrella Center for the Arts
(http://www.emersonumbrella.org).

Details, with a couple of photos of the band, in a report I prepared:

    http://home.comcast.net/~newenglandtradjazz/NNOJB26Feb06.htm

My unending thanks to Marce Enright for her dedication to OKOM and her work to keep
us New Englanders well-informed about bands, venues, and upcoming events. The
home page of her site, which is where the above-mentioned report is carried, is

	www.nejazz.com

Larry Swain