[Dixielandjazz] Russ' take on the Dixieland Monterey Weekend:

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 22:59:33 PST 2006

That's What it's ALL about folks when it's Done RIGHT and if you can't
do it RIGHT Please get off the stage until you can get up there and do
it RIGHT.   Don't make it so much harder for us that have been
fortunate enough to have learned to do it right to go back out and
retrain an audience to what is really right over and over again.

In other words, if you been doing it for forty years and you ain't got
it right yet give it up and listen to the old records and keep
woodsheddin' till you can step up to the plate and hit a home run, or
at LEAST, PAST THE BAR :))

Cheers,

Tom "let us Entertain you" Wiggins