[Dixielandjazz] Re: Turk at Carnegie

Phil O'Rourke philor at webone.com.au
Wed Mar 1 16:59:58 PST 2006

Don Ingle told us that the Turk concert at Carnegie Hall was recorded to
video.

If there is some person who has a copy (or knows how to get a legal copy)
could they get in touch with me.
If we can't get a "legal" copy is there some person who is willing to send
me a copy? I would gladly send over some CDs of Ausstralian bands as
compensation.

Thanks

Phil O'Rourke
Australia