[Dixielandjazz] King Oliver Centennial Band

Mick Potter mpotter at mentoneggs.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 1 14:01:47 PST 2006

Hi Butch and others

Sorry I have to send this through DJML, but My computer does not seem to want to talk to your email address.

I have just acquired some cassettes of the 1983 Prairie Home Companion "News From Lake Wobegon". This is a 4 cassette set titled Spring Summer Fall and Winter.
I note that the piano Player is Butch Thompson.  Is that you? If it is that was great piano and fitted in well with Garrison's talks which are always inspiring.

For everyone else out there, P.H.C. distribution company does not send stuff to Australia. Any ideas of how to get Prairie Home Companion CD's to Australia.

Mick Potter
Australia

Fr Mick Potter
Chaplain