[Dixielandjazz] "...playing a jag-time tune..."

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 26 09:02:19 PDT 2006

For those who (like I) treasure these kinds of ballads.
Check out the "Ballad of Yukon Jake" by Edward H. Paramore, Jr in 1921
(a Robert W. Service 'write-alike") which can be found at:
http://www.robertwservice.com/modules/library/article.php?articleid=1090

(and now I have to go to work)

Craig   Johnson

"There are strange things done, 'neath the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold"