[Dixielandjazz] MP3 source? track downloads

patcooke77 at yahoo.com patcooke77 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 24 10:10:28 PDT 2006

While their primary focus is the pop music market, (it's the biggest), they all will have some OKOM, also some more contemporary jazz.  But their jazz list is definitely less extensive than the pop stuff.  They all seem to want some monthly fee, which some allow you a certain number of "free" downloads.  But I feel I'll exhaust their list of the tracks I want, then have no use for a continuing membership.  The cheapest one seems to be Yahoo @ $5/mo. They also spam you to death with promotional stuff.
     I too, share your aversion to itunes.  Really don't want anything to do with them.  They still send me spam.

Pat Cooke