[Dixielandjazz] Help is Here! (Was: Hoping for Help)

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 24 09:17:05 PDT 2006

The following was sent to Bob Romans (with the songs attached)
Try these:
San Francisco
San Francisco Bay Blues
Frisco Blues
South Frisco Blues
Frisco Rag (The)
I Left My Heart... etc.
Frisco Jazz Band Blues

(Attached - "as is" from the Anderson book)
There's also a "Frisco Kitchen Stove Rag" but it appears to have nothing to
do with San Francisco.
Your choice as to whether any of these are "good".
The unreadable composer credits for San Francisco are: Bronislaw Kaper & Walter Jurmann.
Lyricist: Gus Kahn

I don't have "Sittin' By the Dock of the Bay"

"My job is done here."
Regards,
Craig Johnson

I'd Forgotten "Bay City", but I'm about to send that one too.

cij