[Dixielandjazz] Southside Chicago Seven

Randy Fendrick jfendrick at bak.rr.com
Fri Jun 23 14:03:53 PDT 2006

Haven't been on the list in a while, but thought I would announce that
the Southside Chicago Seven will start a regular weekly gig at the Le
Corusse Rouge, 4647 While Lane, Bakersfield, California this Monday
night.  We will play each Monday from 7-9:30 pm so, if you are passing
through town, hunkering for some good Cajun Cuisine, stop on by, eat,
and listen to some good jazz music.  We are still the house band for
the Golden Empire Hot Jazz Society and we play monthly for their
meetings on the first Sunday of each month from 1 till 4:30 at the Hill
House, 700 Truxtun Ave, Bakersfield.
later,

Randy Fendrick,
Southside Chicago Seven