[Dixielandjazz] Nix on the politics, please JUST MUSIC

Tom Duncan doctordubious at verizon.net
Tue Jun 20 17:19:37 PDT 2006

As a clarinetist, I watch for these things . . . There was an almost
subliminal image of a clarinet being carried and then nothing else. Most of
Butch may have been edited out, but the music was fun and a chance to watch
musicians perform . . . Andy Stein on bari sax was especially fun.

Regards,

Tom Duncan
201-836-6076
www.doctordubious.com