[Dixielandjazz] Re: Gigs>>Mostly in Buffalo

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Sat Jun 17 16:41:17 PDT 2006

And, since no one else seems to have done it yet, here are suggestions for
the playlist:

Le Marchand de Poisson
I'm Putting All My Eggs in One Basket
I Found a Million Dollar Baby in a 5 and 10 Cent store
Now's The Time To Fall In Love (Tomatoes are cheaper, potatoes are cheaper
etc.)
I'm in the Market For You. (Stock market really but who'd know if you don't
sing the lyrics.)
In a Persian Market
Love For Sale

Ron L