[Dixielandjazz] A familiar refrain

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 17 06:27:00 PDT 2006

So Paul McCartney Is 64. Now What?
NY TIMES - By SAM ROBERTS - June 17, 2006

Paul McCartney turns 64 on Sunday and he now knows the answer to his famous
question "will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64?" In a
word, no.

(remainder snipped)

Oh my, sounds like even McCartney has the problem, like OKOM, of becoming
old hat in a young person's world. :-) VBG

I snipped the article because it is a depressing reminder of a world turned
upside down for many (but not all) of us oldsters. If Beatles Fans, or young
old people want a copy of the full article, write me off list and I'll send
it. Put 64 in the subject header and ignore my spam filter. I'll see it.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone