[Dixielandjazz] Live365.

Zenith at ANS zenith at ans.com.au
Thu Jun 15 18:39:28 PDT 2006

Mike (Thomason) just emailed me today - he is in the States at the moment.
Read his email and contact under
aussiemike at mac.com

Cheers,
Tom (Aussie rules for Public Domain) Wood
Sydney Zenith JB
www.sydneyzenith.com

G'day Tom,
Yes they're here!
Thanks so much. I'll be putting three tracks on my show either tonight or
tomorrow so tune in to Live365.com and search for AussieDixieland/Ragtime
(my show).

Let me know what you think.

Again thanks for the cd's they're great!

cheers mate,

Mike