[Dixielandjazz] Another scan offer (Dawn Club Return).

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 14 11:19:13 PDT 2006

Recently, whilst rummaging, I came across an artifact I obtained via eBay a few years ago, and have had it scanned for printing and sharing purposes.  It is the double-sided placemat one found in front of one the night Lu Watters returned to the Dawn Club in 1946, with the traditional tailgate picture on the front and the plethora of tune titles on the back.  It's in virtually mint condition, and clearly not a reprint, so bless whoever it was who kept it safe for so many years!

Anyone interested in receiving it in two (2) email attachments (approx 2 mg each), send me the proverbial note offline.  Once requests have petered out, I'll send them out in one shot.

My best,

--
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org