[Dixielandjazz] Re: It's Right Here For You.

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 10 10:26:15 PDT 2006

Bill Haesler:

Thanks for the voluminous research - which blew my mind!
It does indeed seem that a search for the sheet music is requred and I
shall try.
It was really interesting to see who the folks were in the list as I'd not
run into
Dickerson & Belledna (or at least didn't remember it.) before .

Boy, some of these things really get confusing. And I well know that the
record
labels do not always credit the right folks, to wit the citations in
redhotjazz.com
frequently come from the record lables and I've corrected a fair number of
them by
sending notes to Scott Alexander when I have the sheet music and it differs.

Thanks again,
(And thanks for the Calloway lyrics.
Craig