[Dixielandjazz] Re: It's Right Here For You.

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Thu Jun 8 23:11:51 PDT 2006

Bill Haesler requested the true composer details of "It's Right Here For
You" to clear up some conflicting information he has.

As I write I am looking at the original sheet music, here's the heading :

It's Right Here For You (If You Don't Get It - 'Taint No Fault O' Mine)
By The Writer Of "Granny"

Words by Marion Dickerson   Music by Alex. Belledna

At the foot of the first page the publisher details appear :

Copyright MCMXX by Perry Bradford, Music Publisher,
1547 Broadway,
Gaiety Theatre Bldg., New York

Hope this is of some assistance.

John Farrell