[Dixielandjazz] Re: The wife/spouse/partner

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 10:11:47 PDT 2006

Whoa  Sue:         Double Jeopardy   :))   That's Ok you can hang out
with me in the parking lot with all the other old drummers, warning
however,  most drummers are dirty old men too, difference is they don't
care if your gorgeous or not :))

Cheers,

Tom

   So Tom,

I'm a less than gorgeous female AND a drummer -- should I just leave
now?  :-)

Sue

>>Also in some Jazz circles ( Dixie and other genres)  less than
gorgeous
female musicians are considered two levels below a drummer and nobody
is even paying attention to whether or not she can actually play  :))
Our sport is dominated by Dirty Old Men.