[Dixielandjazz] Is the List Taking a Time Out?

Don Kirkman donsno2 at wavecable.com
Mon Jun 5 16:33:46 PDT 2006

[Responding to my own message, just cuz]

>It's been over 24 hours since I've gotten anything from DJML, and I'm not aware of anything on my system that would account for that.  The only other thing I can imagine is that my name somehow got dropped from the list by accident.
>
>I'll watch whether this note turns up, but if any kind soul knows anything significant I'd appreciate an email to my Reply-To address. Tnx

I see this and other messages in the archive, along with Oz's Bill short
note to me, but nothing has come back to my system except for Larry
Walton's message from just a couple of hours ago.  It must be something
within my own system; I've started making adjustments and will hope for
the best.

Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone!
--
Don Kirkman