[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jubilee

Tom Belmessieri tbelmo at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 21:13:45 PDT 2006

Hi Bill et all,

Good point.  I guess I should clarify "entertainment" for me.  I am
entertained by the music.  That's what gets to me more than the jokes,
clever banter, or audience exchange that goes on between numbers.  I don't
get bored if the music is good, regardless of what happens in between.  I
stated that my point of view was possibly my own.

Tom  B.