[Dixielandjazz] Dixie Chicks going Dixieland?

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 1 02:57:32 PDT 2006

Steve B. said"
> I wish we OKOMers had the power and/or the intestinal fortitude to be as up
> front in our actions/opinions/musical presentations etc.,  without worrying
> what the fans might do, or think, or what the press and/or jazz police might
> say.

I don't give a rat's patoot what some entertainer thinks politically - whether they are
conservative or liberal. I go for the music or acting. If I want potitical inanities I'll turn on
TV or go to  a political rally. And, with the ugliness that such "diatribes" have taken on
lately, I'd  as soon skip such opinions all together.

Craig Johnson
The Maine Street Paraders.