[Dixielandjazz] Pierre Guicquéro / Jean Loup Lognon

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Sun Jul 30 14:41:03 PDT 2006

Ok, I oopsed a bit.  The Jean-Loup Lognon Big Band will be on the second
half of the show.  Right now there is the Sylvain Beuf Trio.  Hang on a
bit for Pierre.  Hey, this is all in real time, baby.

All the best, Gary

Our trombonist, Pierre Guicquéro, plays in many groups.  One of such is
the Jean-Loup Lognon Big Band.  Their concert last weekend was recorded
by France-Musique.  It is being broadcast now at

http://www.radiofrance.fr/services/aide/difflive.php

Probably too late to be of interest, but I tried.

All the best, Gary