[Dixielandjazz] phone rings

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 30 06:23:15 PDT 2006

 I have "IGSOY"  played by your's truly as my "rng tone." My grandson has my
special "ringtone version" of Amazing Grace as his ringtone, and  my bride
has my version of "tailgate trombone" on her cell as a   ringgtone.>>

Good Grief,

Isn`t there enough extraneous damn noise in the world without adding to it
with these unecessary tunes. What is the matter with a phone that just goes
Brrr....Brrr. Its just an egotrip to demonstrate to everyone else what super
musical tastes you have, or how `cool` you are. get a life

Come to that why do we need a mobile phone at all? For emergencies I would
agree that there is an argument in their favour  but when the emergency
consists of `Darling the train will be 5 minutes late`........

The whole thing is a money making exercise to sell us something to cure a
problem which we didn`t know we had.

 I have never felt the crying need to be in touch with the rest of the world
every instant of the day and night and certainly never felt driven to take a
photograph with a telephone and hope to remain immune to this stupid craze.

Join the anti noise pollution crusade.

Cheers

Pat