[Dixielandjazz] Axes :) as carry-on luggage

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Jul 29 23:55:22 PDT 2006

Dave:

This is not a personal vendetta against you personally nor the union
you so vehemently defend at all cost, and take personal issue against
me because I do not agree with you and your opinion of your union that
I once was trying to be a proud member of.

If you feel I am letting you have it then obviously the shoe fits
tonight, I did not attack you or the union , merely the idiots that
work for the airlines that are NOW trained by the Government's Homeland
Security, and the FAA and all the other useless knee jerking
beauracracies  layered upon layer of incompetency to tell the citizens
of this country what and how to do everything from using toilet paper
to getting on airplanes.

Enough is enough all of us citizens are simply not that ignorant,
trusting, and stupid to believe that we need the government or someone
else to tell us how to do everything in life,  and regulate us into
following their idiotic rules that most often fall short of reality.

If you think I am spewing FOOLISHNESS THEN YOU MY FRIEND  HAVE
OBVIOUSLY MISSED THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY INPUT.

I deal with this crap very often and if I relied solely upon your
sometimes useful letter as the only method to get my equipment on board
airplanes I would have missed a lot of International concert dates over
the past few years.   Some of us actually do travel Internationally and
on airplanes a lot and have more direct input than those who sit at
home an rely upon the information touted by their union from many who
may or may not have actually tried to use the letter issued by them.

For your information I carry a copy of it in all my cases just in case
nothing else works, so far I have not had to rely upon it or use it
once.

That does not mean that I do not appreciate having it or getting a copy
of it from you which I have forwarded to many union and non union
musicians since receiving  a copy from you.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins