[Dixielandjazz] Axes :) as carry-on luggage

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Jul 29 23:03:23 PDT 2006

Excellent advise Elazar my man.  who always thinks outside the box and
three steps ahead of the government trained chimpanzees  in uniforms at
the gates.

Obviously the majority of OKOm players are not frequent flyers and have
not learned the issues that must be dealt with in every country and
language, and who still rely upon the government issued documents to
allow them to be good sheep and follow protocal and the rules no matter
how stupid they might be.

when all of the above fails a few greenback usually works even though
it is definitely against the law and rules to bribe  anyone.  In some
countries they are called tips, and it is amazing what can be
accomplished with just a few american dollars or whatever currency.

I once got 37 pieces of luggage aboard an airplane with fifteen
passengers flying under different peoples names ( totally illegal) and
no passports matched any tickets to a destination in Italy for a
concert for fifty dollars cash, to a porter and a lot of fast talking
to a new girl agent at the ticket counter.  The bottom line was that
wee get on the flight and get to the destination to do the concert.
Then the hard part to get back on the return flight the next morning
and go back to the original destination and get on the tour bus for the
rest of the tour.  Ya gotta thin on your feet and the run to make
things happen and beat the system.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins   ( The Fixer)

Who always earns his money :))