[Dixielandjazz] Correct Lyrics or not? - was PC Lyrics

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 26 03:11:10 PDT 2006

"Madonna invites me to tea;>>

Hi Steve

Our leader always sang `Greta Garbo had HAD me for tea`

All fairly innocuous changes. I have heard the line from Aint Misbehavin `Me
and my radio` changed to `video`

I wonder if in twenty years that will be a subject for deep discussion on
the list. I mean, `misbehavin` has obvious sexual connotations, doesn`t it?

Cheers

Pat