[Dixielandjazz] Jazz mission to northern Israel

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 19:04:08 PDT 2006

Elazar, thank you for the therapy you are taking to folks who are  hurting
and thanks for taking the time to share your experiences.  Hope you  found it so
cool to witness the dancing and accordion playing response that your  heart
was warmer than your armpits.
Ginny

In a message dated 7/25/2006 4:35:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time,