[Dixielandjazz] Singing Original Lyrics

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 15:32:14 PDT 2006

Lest we all forget folks:

Names have been part of the culture for as long as any of us have been
around:

Remember when they called Tall guys and Short guys alike  "SHORTY"

And Bald Guys  " Curly"

Fat Guys  and Tall Skinny guys  called "SLIM"

NOt to mention the Jewish guy who moved to texas from Florida that was
very confused by all of these names he heard everyday at his social
club in Texas,  and even more mystified when they called him a F#%@&%G
Jew, and he swore he had not had sex in Ten Years.

Now that is no doubt Politically incorrect, so be it, it's funny no
matter who you are :))  Just ask Don Rickles the Jewish Comedian that I
heard it from .

Tom,