[Dixielandjazz] Aunt Hagar's Blues

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 24 06:52:20 PDT 2006

Tune within a tune,

  I vaguely recall listening to Sgt Peppers ....... and findin a record from my collectio to show my daughter that they were playing the same passage.

  Slainte

  Y Olde Mouldy Fygge

  Ed Coltrin

rahberry at comcast.net wrote:
  Hi Bill and DJML,
To me Limehouse Blues has a line that says "Say it with a beautiful song" from Say It With Music. Anybody else agree?
--Rae Ann

From: "Tom Duncan"