[Dixielandjazz] Aunt Hagar's Blues

Tom Duncan tduncan at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jul 23 21:14:28 PDT 2006

To shed some light on this confusion for Bill Gunter and Jim Briant and all
of us, redhotjazz.com has "The Hooking Cow Blues" recorded by "Handy's
Orchestra of Memphis" on 9-24-17 in New York for Columbia (Columbia A2420 or
Columbia 2913). Maybe Bill from Oz can weigh in with the definitive answer
as he so often does.

Regards,

Tom Duncan
201-836-6076