[Dixielandjazz] FAKE BOOKS

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Jul 23 17:07:50 PDT 2006

Not sure why David has not seen and picked up on this yet.  I also use  and
recommend both his fake books and chord books.  They are the most  frequent
fake book I see in the hands of others on JazzSea cruises.  David  will also try
to find the time to respond to individual questions or  concerns.  You can
find quite a bit of info on the books from Littlefield's  web site.
_http://americanmusiccaravan.com/_ (http://americanmusiccaravan.com/)

Link to books.
Ginny

In a message dated 7/22/2006 5:51:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,