[Dixielandjazz] Supporting OKOM. Strange happenings on the festivalcircuit.

Cees van den Heuvel heu at bart.nl
Sun Jul 23 14:42:48 PDT 2006

Mad Dawg opens up a can of worms here.
Playing on numerous festivals all over the world I have also noticed
strange schedules. But it is a very complicated problem.
Various theories are possible. Most of them plausible.
And if a theory seems to work, the next year it could
not work at all.
My theory, emphasis on theory, nothing more. (If theories
work then everybody would be succesfull and everybody
could make a hit record.....)
Here it comes:
Make, let's see, 4 profiles of visitors. How would they
make their schedule of visits, and base the schedules
on that. This way the customer dictates. My two eurocents...

Cees van den Heuvel
http://www.revivaljassband.nl