[Dixielandjazz] La Beau's Restaurant

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 18 13:15:24 PDT 2006

"James O'Briant" <jobriant at garlic.com> wrote (polite snip)

> J.T. LaBeau's is located at 436 Ferry Street in downtown Martinez, CA.  The
> telephone number for reservations is (925)-229-9232.
>
> We have new restaurant owners who need to be convinced that hiring live
> musicians playing OKOM will be a paying proposition. We invite everyone
> who's anywhere in the area to come for the good food, good beverages and
> good music.

If I lived closes, Jim, I'd be there. I certainly hope all the listmates in
the Bay area bring their friends and show up to support live jazz.

But, one question> What's a nice guy like you (from Gilroy) doing in a place
like Martinez? ;-) VBG

Cheers,
Steve Barbone (who used to live in Oakland in the turbulent 1960s)