[Dixielandjazz] Condon Video

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 18 10:43:35 PDT 2006

on 7/18/06 12:06 PM, BillSargentDrums at aol.com at BillSargentDrums at aol.com
wrote:

<<If you have video on your computer, you might enjoy this 1962 video of the
Eddie Condon All Stars. Condon gui, Johnny Varro pno, Wild Bill Davison cor,
Peanuts Hucko clt, Cuttu Cutshall tb, Buzzy Drootin dms. Not sure who is on
double bass. See below web site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOm-SovpAz4

Cheers,
Steve Barbone>>

That was wonderful! Thanks for that!!
Bill
414-777-0100
cell 414-305-6955
BillSargent.com

You are welcome Bill, and all the others who wrote me off list. BTW, look
again on the right side of the site and you will see two videos of young
jazz violinist Jonathan Russell that you can watch also. He is something to
behold, and you will understand why I keep mentioning his name, and why I
keep getting him paying gigs with Barbone Street. And why Ed Polcer is
mentoring him in New York City where Jonathan lives.

And, if you have videos of yourselves, explore this site as a way to get
similar exposure for yourselves and your bands.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone