[Dixielandjazz] Original Tuxedo Jass Band

Scott Anthony santh at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 17 11:58:07 PDT 2006

You are might be referring to John GIll's Original Tuxedo Jazz Band CD. John
(Turk Murphy's banjo and occasional drummer from about 1978 until 1986 or
1987) is playing trombone on that one I think. I'm also pretty sure Bob
Schulz is cornet.

I just tried to find my copy and I can't seem to locate it right at the
moment.

Scott
Scott Anthony
Golden Gate Rhythm Machine
Golden Gate Rhythm Machines Custom Guitars
Managing Editor, San Francisco Traditional Jazz Foundation "Cricket"
LaserUp! Software
889 De Haro Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
415-260-6116