[Dixielandjazz] More on the History of Jazz

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Jul 17 08:53:17 PDT 2006

Please don't forget this aspect of band history - directly relates to
the Tin Pan Alley/Jazz era connecting all the way back to BCE!
This history was written by trumpeter Frank London:

http://www.franklondon.com/brotherhood.html

I won't paste the whole thing - it is quite complex...
A fun concept ;-)

Dave Richoux