[Dixielandjazz] Gus Blanchard RIP

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Jul 16 19:51:29 PDT 2006

Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band will open the first show tomorrow
at the Solano County Fair in Vallejo, California at 11:00 a.m. with a
New Orleans Funeral Parade in memory and honor of Erik Kleven who was
to play some dates with us this week, and also sadly now Gus Blanchard.
   Any listmates in the area who would like to be there and play please
advise me off list and I will have passes for the fair available to you
at the front gate.

If you can't make tomorrow we will be there every day this week and can
do it again every day, since the New Orleans Funeral is part of our on
going show, these sad situations and the loss of musicians just brings
it closer to home and makes them more meaningful.

R.I.P.

Erik & Gus  and thanks for the Music.

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band