[Dixielandjazz] Music stands

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Jul 15 21:17:44 PDT 2006

We use something along those lines in "And That's Jazz" - they have
held up for many years use and the only problem comes when using them
outdoors in a wind. I am not quite sure where our bandleader got them
but I can ask. Nothing turns up instantly on Those Internet Tubes ;-)

(BTW, while searching I found this "most important item"
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Swirlygig-Microphone-Stand-
Drink-Holder?sku=426500 )

Dave Richoux