[Dixielandjazz] Glenn Miller's Demise

Fred Spencer drjz at bealenet.com
Sat Jul 15 20:45:09 PDT 2006

Dear John D,
There are two other books from the same source:
Millergate. The Real Glenn Miller Story by Wilbur Wright (1990).
Millergate. The Final Solution by David G. Wright (1998).
I discuss what could have occured in my book, Jazz and Death. Medical
Profiles of Jazz Greats, concluding that "What happened to  Glenn Miller
will remain a mystery unless significant parts of his plane, and his
skeleton, are recovered from the English Channel or mainland.Cheers.
Fred