[Dixielandjazz] Castrati

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Jul 13 10:08:43 PDT 2006

Hi Martin:

Sounds like some clever Hype to me :))  How can he be a direct
descendant or a guy that was castrated as a boy ?  :))

A distant relative perhaps but a descendent would be highly unlikely
since I don't believe they had Sperm banks yet. :))

humm,   inquiring minds need answers to these scientific wonders :))

Cheers,

Tom