[Dixielandjazz] Seeking Articles

Scott Anthony santh at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 13 09:35:52 PDT 2006

It just dawned on me that some of you may be good writers :)

I am always interested in articles (even in rough, outline form, or even
with bad spelling and grammar) and ideas for articles for the San Francisco
Traditional Jazz Foundation publication the "Cricket." We have, in the past
at least, concentrated on West Coast Traditional Jazz, but I'm open to just
about anything OKOM related, even the history of the washboard as a fine
musical instrument.

Obviously, there are no guarantees, and I reserve the right to do some heavy
editing on anything sent to me, but I'm really not too difficult to work
with. Pictures are great too. Even cartoons. So, whatever anyone out there
comes up with, I'll be happy to look it over.

Thanks everybody.

Scott Anthony
Golden Gate Rhythm Machine
Golden Gate Rhythm Machines Custom Guitars
Managing Editor, San Francisco Traditional Jazz Foundation "Cricket"
LaserUp! Software
889 De Haro Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
415-260-6116