[Dixielandjazz] Reed player in Ogden UT?

Robert Williams RWilliams at delta.org
Thu Jul 13 07:54:23 PDT 2006

I'm trying to find a good reed player for a gig in Ogden in September,
the 2nd I think.  They need to be able to read well, and solo.  Tenor
and clarinet, fluent in swiing and trad.  It's for Sister Swing, and
Andrew/Boswell Sisters style group.

The guy we bought the airline ticket for is bailing out, and we are
looking for someone local to the area.

If anyone knows of anyone, I would appreciate contact info mailed to me
offline, at my personal email address: slushpump1 at comcast.net.

Many thanks.

Bob Williams
WMMM, Etc.

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). If you are not an addressee, you may not copy or disclose the information, or act upon it, and you should delete it entirely from your email system. Please notify the sender that you received this e-mail in error.
1154 1169 0