[Dixielandjazz] jazz in Australia

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 12 14:59:37 PDT 2006

Branson is in mid-America in southwest corner of Missouri in old  era
mountains area known as The Ozarks.  It is known for being a  travel destination for
families, country-western fans, and senior  citizens.  In fact I saw a
statistic a couple of years ago that more tour  buses (i.e., senior travel) had
Branson as their destination than anyplace else  in the USA.  Tons of hokum there.

Below is one web site for the curious.  The really curious should  also do
web searches on Silver Dollar City and Ozarks.

Enjoy your cruise.  A short visit to Halifax whetted my appetite for a
longer visit.
Ginny

_http://www.discountthemeparkvacations.com/branson/attractions.cfm?source=goto
&keyword=shows%20in%20branson%20mo_
(http://www.discountthemeparkvacations.com/branson/attractions.cfm?source=goto&keyword=shows%20in%20branson%20mo)

In a message dated 7/12/2006 4:18:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,