[Dixielandjazz] Razzmajazz "Havin' Fun" in Texas

Jon Stutler Jon at Razzmajazz.com
Wed Jul 12 09:35:48 PDT 2006

Why, thanks Bob!  You didn't mention that you flew in to play with us in
2003 at the "First Annual Tommy Loy Memorial Birthday Party"   We really
enjoyed that.  Dan Augustine was there, too.

Jim and Rebecca Thompson have always been supporters of Razzmajazz.

"Havin' Fun ..... Will travel...."

Thanks,
Jon Stutler, M.Ed.
Razzmajazz Bands  www.razzmajazz.com