[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in Canada (was jazz in Australia)

coastsidegiraffe at comcast.net coastsidegiraffe at comcast.net
Wed Jul 12 08:54:31 PDT 2006

Sam in Australia writes:
 " We'll be in the USA and Canada for a jazz cruise in Sept/Oct.  New York -
Halifax NS -
> NY, then off to Toronto, Vancouver and Victoria BC chasing more of OKOM
> before heading home on Oct. 6th.  Happy to answer questions anytime.
> Regards,
> Sam Meerkin.
> Australia."

Sam, there are 2 jazz festivals going on in B.C. while you're over here:  The
Pentastic Hot Jazz Festival in Penticton, Sept. 8-10 and the Vancouver Dixiefest
Sept. 29- Oct. 1.
Hope you can attend them. I'll be there!
Karen
Pacifica, CA