[Dixielandjazz] Re: Glenn Miller's demise Conclusion

Martin Nichols marnichols at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 04:25:09 PDT 2006

Hal Vickery wrote: [quote]Message: 5
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 14:20:21 -0500
From: "Hal Vickery" <hvickery at svs.com>
Subject: RE: [Dixielandjazz] Alternate "Story" About Glenn Miller's
 Demise?
To: <dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>

I once saw Elvis in a McDonald's in Dearborn, MI, but he told me not to
reveal it because he was working undercover for the FBI.  Also the last
heard JFK is still a vegetable in a hospital at an undisclosed
location.

>From all I've read, etc., the most credible story of Miller's death is
that
his plane was the one the bombs fell on.

Hal Vickery[/quote]

  I agree with Hal that the plane crash is the "most credible story" after
  reading several of the other versions. When I first heard the "raunchy story"
  I looked in a couple of the "fact or fiction" type sites on line and didn't find
  anything. If I had thought to "google' first I would have had my answer.
  Thanks for the help all!
  Marty Nichols
  Freelance Trombonist
  http://myspace.com/freemarty