[Dixielandjazz] Glenn Miller's Demise

Vaxtrpts at aol.com Vaxtrpts at aol.com
Sat Jul 8 12:09:28 PDT 2006

I heard  a story from one of my fellow patients at the local
cardiac "rehab"  place this week. It was an alternative to the
story of Miller's  plane disappearing on a flight, and presumed
lost with Miller on  board. I won't repeat the details of this
"other version" lest it be  untrue. I only wonder if anyone
has ever heard of another credible  story of Glenn Miller's
death?
Marty  Nichols

I have heard a couple of other stories about his death for musicians that I
have been on the road with, but I don't know if they are "credible" or
One is actually pretty "racy!"
Mike Vax