[Dixielandjazz] Lew Rosenaur Passes Away

G. William Oakley gwilliamoakley at wispertel.net
Fri Jul 7 19:04:25 PDT 2006

For those of you who knew him I know you will concur that  Lew
(sometimes referred to as Mr. Yankee) was a wonderful  man and a beloved
husband to Pat.  He passed away in a hospice in San Francisco last
week.  He was a true bon vivant and a great teller of tales.  The number
of evenings I spent with he and Turk telling stories of the glory days
in San Francisco are a cherished memory.  He will be missed.

Best
Bill