[Dixielandjazz] Web Resources for "New" Dixie Players

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 6 08:08:50 PDT 2006

Still thinking about the Dixie Group that wants to spin off from a  community
college band.  If this group is like those in my area, community  college
bands have many adult members who are skilled and learned to  varying degrees
with their instruments along with a sprinkling of typical  college age students
and/or precocious high schoolers.  Anyhow was thinking  about some web sites
that may be helpful.  There are lots of them.   But I'll start with one and
maybe others will want to add their favorites.
_http://www.redhotjazz.com/_ (http://www.redhotjazz.com/)

Ginny