[Dixielandjazz] Pucho

Ed Danielson mcvouty78 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 5 09:54:01 PDT 2006

Bill Haesler comments:

Who are Pucho and the Latin Soul Brothers????  Am I the only one who thinks
this is a strange choice to honour the greatest jazzman ever?

Bill --

Pucho and the Latin Soul Brothers are an excellent latin jazz-rock band
whose music probably isn't to the taste of everyone on this list.

http://www.ubiquityrecords.com/pucho_latin_soul.html

While Henry "Pucho" Brown certainly has some jazz credentials, I don't hear
much of Pops in his music.  Strange choice, indeed, though there could have
been worse choices:  Elvis Costello, for example.

Ed Danielson